At your convenience; courses open for one week.
All the Details
- Dynamic 3-4 hour experience– at no cost.
- Learning takes place over one week, in conversation with other educators and an expert instructor.
- Certificate for professional learning hours provided.
- Receive a comprehensive package of teaching materials on the course topic.
- Gain instructional approaches for both traditional and online classroom settings.
Connecting the Past with Today: Jewish Refugees and the Holocaust
Explore Echoes & Reflections resources to support teaching about the experiences of Jewish refugees during the Holocaust how to connect the lessons of this history to today’s refugee situation. After completing this module, you will be able to:
- Explore Echoes & Reflections multimedia assets including the correlated visual history testimonies and other primary resources and materials.
- Enhance personal knowledge about the Holocaust, and specifically the plight of Jewish refugees.
- Identify opportunities to connect the lessons of the Holocaust with today’s refugee crisis.
- Understand and construct activities that build context around displacement, issues of migration, and international responses to migration.