At your convenience; courses open for one week.
All the Details
- Dynamic 3-4 hour experience– at no cost.
- Learning takes place over one week, in conversation with other educators and an expert instructor.
- Certificate for professional learning hours provided.
- Receive a comprehensive package of teaching materials on the course topic.
- Gain instructional approaches for both traditional and online classroom settings.
Analyzing Propaganda and Teaching Media Literacy
Explore Echoes & Reflections resources to support the teaching of analyzing propaganda and media literacy. After completing this module, you will be able to:
- Examine propaganda using media literacy skills.
- Identify opportunities to connect the lessons of the Holocaust with more current examples of hate propaganda.
- Build confidence and capacity to teach about propaganda using media literacy skills.
- Understand and construct activities that show the link between ideology and propaganda.