Join Echoes & Reflections' November Three-Module Online Course—the final opportunity of this kind in 2021— to prepare to effectively teach about the history of the Holocaust and its powerful lessons for today.
Three interactive learning modules released over three weeks. Registration closes at 9am Eastern Time on Wednesday of the first week of the course, or when the course reaches capacity.
Module I: First Week of the Course
Module II: Second Week of the Course
Module III: Third Week of the Course
Optional Final Project due the Fourth Week of the Course
This program introduces learners to:
- Classroom-ready comprehensive print and online resources
- Sound pedagogy for teaching about the Holocaust
- Instructional pathways to help students learn about the complex history of the Holocaust
- Background information on the history of antisemitism
- Strategies to incorporate a range of primary sources, including visual history testimony, to classroom instruction
All the Details:
- Program includes three interactive modules released over three weeks
- Approximately 6 hours to complete in total – at no cost
- Proceed at your own pace each week, be supported by an instructor, and enjoy interaction with other educators
- Receive a certificate of completion and join a network of educators teaching about the Holocaust and genocide
- Final module includes additional time to complete optional project for a 10-hour certificate
- Upon completion (6 or 10 hours), option to earn graduate-level credit through the University of the Pacific. Learn more here.
Echoes & Reflections delivers value to both experienced Holocaust
educators who are supplementing their curricula and for teachers new to