At your convenience; courses open for two weeks. (Closes March 14, 2022 at 11:59PM EST)
All the Details
- Dynamic 3-4 hour experience– at no cost.
- Learning takes place over one week, in conversation with other educators and an expert instructor.
- Certificate for professional learning hours provided.
- Receive a comprehensive package of teaching materials on the course topic.
- Gain instructional approaches for both traditional and online classroom settings.
Connecting the Past with Today: Jewish Refugees and the Holocaust
Explore Echoes & Reflections resources to support teaching about
the experiences of Jewish refugees during the Holocaust how to connect
the lessons of this history to today’s refugee situation. After
completing this module, you will be able to:
- Explore Echoes & Reflections multimedia assets including the
correlated visual history testimonies and other primary resources and
- Enhance personal knowledge about the Holocaust, and specifically the plight of Jewish refugees.
- Identify opportunities to connect the lessons of the Holocaust with today’s refugee crisis.
and construct activities that build context around displacement, issues
of migration, and international responses to migration.