At your convenience; courses open for one week.
All the Details
- Dynamic 3-4 hour experience– at no cost.
- Learning takes place over one week, in conversation with other educators and an expert instructor.
- Certificate for professional learning hours provided.
- Receive a comprehensive package of teaching materials on the course topic.
- Gain instructional approaches for both traditional and online classroom settings.
"Never Shall I Forget": Creating Context for Teaching Night
Explore Echoes & Reflections resources to support creating context for teaching Elie Wiesel’s memoir Night. After completing this module, you will be able to:
- Explore Echoes & Reflections multimedia assets including the correlated visual history testimonies and other primary resources and materials.
- Build confidence and capacity to teach the text Night grounded in historical context.
- Understand and construct activities that build context around antisemitism, the ghettos, and the Final Solution.