At your convenience; courses open for two weeks. (Closes May 16, 2022 at 11:59PM EST)
All the Details
- Dynamic 3-4 hour experience– at no cost.
- Learning takes place over one week, in conversation with other educators and an expert instructor.
- Certificate for professional learning hours provided.
- Receive a comprehensive package of teaching materials on the course topic.
- Gain instructional approaches for both traditional and online classroom settings.
Analyzing Propaganda and Teaching Media Literacy
Explore Echoes & Reflections resources to support the teaching of
analyzing propaganda and media literacy. After completing this module,
you will be able to:
- Apply a sound pedagogy when planning and implementing effective Holocaust education.
- Examine propaganda using media literacy skills.
- Identify opportunities to connect the lessons of the Holocaust with more current examples of hate propaganda.
- Build confidence and capacity to teach about propaganda using media literacy skills.
- Understand and construct activities that show the link between ideology and propaganda.